Information We May Collect from You
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information that you provided to us via the contact form on the Site; information you have provided to us by e-mail;
- your responses to any surveys we may conduct for research purposes;
- details of your visits to our Websites including traffic data, location data and other communication data.
We would use and secure your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. We shall strive to protect your personal information, but please be aware that we are limited by inherent security risks which exist in transmitting data on the internet. Therefore, we are not able to protect completely your personal information from unauthorised access by third parties. We shall accept no liability for any damages or/and losses incurred in result of a violation of security or for any related acts of omission on our part.
Our offer is fully compliant with the recently-passed GDPR act in the European Union and by continuing to browse our website you agreeing to letting us process your data as per the specifications of that legislation.
Cookies are small text files which may be copied onto your hard disk when you visit a website. Cookies do not cause any damage to your system and do not gather any personal data about you.
Security and Use of Information
We would not collect, use or disclose your personal information to third parties for commercial purposes, unless you expressly authorise us to do so. When you provide us with your personal information, we may use it only in the following manners, unless stated otherwise:
- We may use the information to improve our own offer and tailor the services to your specific needs
- We could use your information to conduct market research
- We may use the information to provide an aggregated summary about the website traffic and user behavior on the website, but no personally identifiable data
However, we may disclose information in the event of:
- Business sale, merger or acquisition
- If we are legally obliged by the authorities to do so
The information contained in this website is not intended for minors. Therefore, we do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 18 years of age.